Sunday, May 4, 2008

TENORINO -Life is a Miracle...The VOICE is always FIRST

Just got a note from a very old friend...someone from, it seems another life, another time, someone I cared about deeply and always considered a friend...someone with the sweetest voice ...he did not identify himself, but I think I know...Ciro, am I right??? How sweet you are always....I am in Argentina for another two weeks...then home again...

Great things are happening on YouTube and MYSpace...people are watching, they are connecting and they are getting it!!...and it is making a difference. I just got a wonderful email from someone in California who has wanted to take lessons for quite a while now. He had read the book, listened to the CD but things just have not yet work out yet to meet personally - but they will, when the time is right.
So he started to view the master class, using the information and his "teacher" actually complimented him on his progress.

Things take time, I always have known that and it has taken me years to finally take on the whole world, but here we are and as I always believe and continue to do so: When the time is right, everything comes together. The Universe has its own cycles....it's own designs. It is now time for people to understand that the stuff that has been taught for the past 30/40 years has nothing to do with great singing - nothing! Wait till the new book comes out - as the song says: 'GET READY WORLD - HERE I COME!!!!"

The years of personal difficulty and strife have left their mark on me physically, that is for sure - my health is not what it should be and unfortunately I have no time to go and enjoy the sights of Buenos Aires since I am in the clinic about seven hours inland. At the moment I have another lung infection and taking incredibly strong anti-biotics - the second relapse in two months...however...notes and letters and comments and so much love from my students are giving me the strength as usual and soon I will be back again and there for all of you. The best is - with all of it - I feel so blessed and so happy and so strong and so lucky to be doing what I am doing and making a difference in peoples lives. The VOICE IS THE MIRACLE.

Share the wealth in the meantime...please blog and please review the Master Class over and over again...you will find a million little things that we have talked about and done...when you hear it again, it may well make a new impression..."blink, light bulb ON!!

Love to everyone I miss you terribly!!!

No comments: