Sunday, May 11, 2008

From Delia on MYSpace - All the way from Japan

From Delia

Subject: Thank You
Date:
May 9, 2008 7:42 PM

I am a new student of yours even of you dont know it yet. I would like to thank you for being and for revealing this etraordinary informations about singing. I am a spiritual person just like you and i am also a leo..... and i belive that you apear in a exact perfect moment in my life. You just cant imagine how much your words helped me, i can say in a moment. I could asimilate almost everything . Ofcourse i know is just a new begining for me and from now on i have a lot to work but at least i know that this is the right method for me. I didnt read your book yet becouse here its hard to get it. I live in Japan now and i am romanian and i listened to your words in english but still they went straight to my heart. I remember saying while i listened to your words-"o my god i love this women, i love you" and" thank you, thank you". So i couldn..t stand without sanding this thank you words directly to you. You are a wonderful person and i think we are blessed just to have you around us. I am sorry i didn..t say yet anything about me- I love opera and since childhood i study music- first piano, after that flute and finally my love opera but i didnt have enough money to rezist and to be accepted in this world. My country past a dificult time and at that time everybody wanted to be rich over night. Being rejected everywere didnt stop me to practice more just in case. One day i had a chanse to come and visit Japan and a miracol united me with my actual husband who is japanese and now he suport me with my canto lessons. MY teacher is japanese and he doesn..t speak english. And i dont understand japanese verry much but i am trying to do my best. I realized that 90% is just my work and his teachings dont matter so much... but now i found you and i realized that my work would be nothing without such amazing teachings that came from you just a wile ago. Again i thank you from all my heart and i hope sometimes i can change messages with you. Delia (please forgive my english and spellings)

No comments: