Thursday, March 27, 2008

Master Class - The Challenge!! on YouTube and MySpace

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I CHALLENGE THE WORLD!!!!!

You will now be able to view the Master Class on YouTube and Myspace and of course on the blog.

In a few days the whole thing will be up and you will have basically four hours of my teaching. I have decided to make this available to the world and with it I am finally offering my knowledge not only through my books, not only through the First Lesson CD, but now on the broadest level that I can think of internationally.
I have FINALLY pulled out all the stops.

With it, I challenge the world of Voice Teachers, Vocal Coaches, Speech Pathologists, Ear Nose and Throat Doctors etc. around the world to demnd, finally that they wake up to the difinitive, unknown/untold truths of the vocal production of the greatest Singers/Speakers of the Century and beyond .

I am ready to take on anyone, in any forum and prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there is only one way to reconstruct the voice to it's fullest potential once it has been taken out of it's original, natural habitat. I will go anywhere, anytime...it's time for great singing !!!!!

1 comment:

Sara from BLY said...

I DEFINITELY want to see this clip! How do I do it ?