Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A great day, but Oh...

Hi all,

When I got up this morning, I had an email from one of my students. He is a great guy, and has been one of my cantorial students for about three and a half years on and off, depending on his travels. He hears something on UTube and he shares it with me...well, this morning was no exception and of course, I plunged right in. But Oh, to listen to what he sent me at 7:30 am was just too much.... here is the link, I share it with you and perhaps you'll understand why I was so upset....and if not, if anyone wants to know, I will explain it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv2ZYG1a4wk...the worst of it all is the last singer...15 years old I think...I wonder what everyone else thinks about this...would love to hear some comments.

MJA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boy has talent and a great voice. To bad that somebody try to ruin it. Pour him, maybe in soon he will not be able to sing or even speak.