Friday, February 22, 2008

THE VOICE: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO GREAT SINGING????





THE VOICE:
A SPIRITUAL APPROACH TO SINGING, SPEAKING AND COMMUNICATING
http://www.musicvisionsintl.org

THE FIRST LESSON CD

both are available on Amazon.com

THE NEW BOOK IS COMING OUT IN MAY AND GIVES YOU WHAT YO HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR:

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO GREAT SINGING????
Real Answers,
Real Technique
Real Truth

by the Author of " The Voice: A Spiritual Approach to Singing, Speaking and Communicating

Miriam Jaskierowicz Arman

Hi everyone!
Well, I finally did it ... I created a blog...not that I know what it's all about but what I do know it is that it is neccessary to have it so I can commuicate with my students, my readers and the world of Singing as a whole. After "The Voice: A Spiritual Approach to Singing, Speaking and Communicating first came out in 1999, there has been tremendous interest from all over the world about waht I am doing. In the last edition " The Revealed Version" I let go of many secrets which over the years have been afforded me.

All the years of my teaching around the world, I always thought that I had to remain in the studio and teach and not really venture out into the "op" with all of what I know and what has helped hundreds if not thousands of singers over the years. I was always very concerned about "the other teachers" who I thought were doing their best to make it happen.

I do not feel that way any more. So much is happening on the singing scene, so much really horrid stuff going on, that I simply cannot sit by anymore and let it happen. In the new book I take them all on...and I mean it: anytime, any where and in any forum. It is time that the real truth be known and that singers get a real chance again to develop their instruments. The Voice has to be heard and it is up to me and to you to make that happen.

So many students come to me with utterly destroyed voices...they come with real vocal problems, vocal cord nodules, real concerns that need to addressed and I do. What we do in my studio works, all the time, not sometimes and not with the best voices, but with everyone. It takes total dedication and endless patience and deep knowledge. Where all this comes from is what the first voice books tells and if you are interested, I suggest you read the book.... On the other hand, get all of it and wait until the new one comes out.

Let this be the beginning of a fruitful relationship...we have a lot of work to do and I hope that many of you will become involved, write and share your experiences with what I teach. Only that way can we change the world of singing and make a difference.

Miriam Jaskierowicz Arman

2 comments:

Elin Music said...

Wow!! I am so excited about this new journey you're undertaking. After almost 10 years of working together with you I can tell you (and everyone else) that my entire life has changed thanks to the work we've done. And my career is now on a meteoric rise that gains momentum by the day.

After just performing in Miami last night to an adoring audience, I can tell you that people are amazed and they know they're listening to something different. Something unique. They just can't put their finger on it. But they're in awe. And this is the reaction I get more and more...

After my last show of the night I went home to unwind and decided to put on a classic movie, "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds." It just blows me away when I watch those old movies and realize that the beautiful and talented actors/actresses of the past knew not only how to act, dance, and look good, but they were great singers! "What ever happened to great singing???" you say. I am right there with you. It's time. Bring this on to the world at large!!!

xo Elin

Miriam Jaskierowicz Arman said...

My dear Elin,
10 years - like day, though thick and thin together, rebuilding the voice, brick by brick, note by note...a teacher is only as good as her students allow her to be and you are really great example of what can be achieved with desire, willpower, determination and hard work. From where we came to where you are and where you will wind up...I applaud you and I am so proud of you. On-ward and up-ward my dear. In this "fight" I know I am not alone. Having you and your voice by my side will show the world what we are talking about. We need a new Album!!! We need a video on this site for all to see...lets talk about it...
Sending you my love, see you next week when you return. Enjoy the sun

xoxox

Miriam