Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My students

As a teacher I am my quite attached to my students. Since I do not have a family of my own, my students are my family, my reason for getting up in the morning, the the primary reason for my very life as well as my mission in life.

Sounds pretty dramatic I suppose, but in reality that is what it is. The reason I am moved to write about this is because I just received a lovely gift from Verena and on the card she expressed senitiments which touched me so deeply. We all love to receive compliments and appreciation for work done, but it's a little different when someone goes out of their way to do something really special. A lot of work goes into a voice - it is such joy for me to receive such a beautiful gesture on a rainy and cold day...A bear hug from a student who is on the road to really becoming a star.
Thank you my dear

MJA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First and foremost, let me express that is my honor to be thought of as a member of your family. Your support, inspiration, instruction and radiant light are all the things that keep me motivated and feeling alive. As a person who comes from a mentality of skepticism, you certainly changed my attitude into one of hope and positivity. You have literally opened up a realm in my world that I never knew existed. That part of me that is an artist, that had been choked up and unable to express itself is finally starting to come alive. It's talking to me and its excited that its finally going to have its say. I can't tell you what a gift you are and how grateful I am to be a student of yours. The past is behind me, onward we go towards a bright and beautifully expressive future! XOXO, LetiZia