Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello from South America

Well, dear friends,

After some months of absence, here I am again....living in South America, loving the peace and quiet and the work which of course has to continue here - now in Spanish as well. This place is is a source of joy for me and real light is available here - I might mention oxygen as well and for the first time in a very long time, I am feeling physically well again.

The new book "WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO GREAT SINGING" is finally finished and is going to the publisher on Tuesday Feb. 10. 2009 G-d willing. I am told that y the end of April itr should be available worldwide on Amazon.com, who will also be the publisher this time.

This is a book that I am going to share here in various segments, because I think it is incredibly important - there are sections that should be made public to singers who might not be buying the book, but who hare interested and perhaps this will perk up their ears. Every week or so, I will add something and if you want to write to me, you can either do so on the blog, or send me an email to musicvisions@aol.com.

As always, I am looking forward to your comments and thoughts. This how the book begins:


PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK:

Unless you seriously wish to change your life as a Singer,

Unless you are ready to throw your old ideas and notions out the window, because you know they have not served your instrument to achieve its potential…

Unless you decide to study page by page and not skip anything and give this real serious consideration.
Every page is important in its own way. Nothing in this book can be skipped-if you do, vital connective information will be lost.
SPEED READING DOES NOT APPLY HERE!!!

*** Absolutely do not buy this book, Unless you have a teacher who supports you IN THIS JOURNEY.

It would be counterproductive to work along our guidelines and then to go to someone who is not supportive of you or has no clue about this work. Your brain/mind/body would be confused and the exact opposite of what we want, would be achieved - that is not what this work is all about.

Unfortunately, most teachers are totally unfamiliar with this methodology. If you find one, please let me know.


This Book Does Not Create Voices, Only G-D Can Do That.

This Work Takes An Existing Instrument And Indicates The Way To Bring It To Its Fullest Potential. If You Are Willing To Do The Work, I Will Teach You.

Please, Do Not Think That You Will Be A Star Because You Are Following These Directions.
Having A Voice, Even A Great Instrument, Does Not Guarantee Anything. Having A Great Instrument Is Obviously A Plus, But Many Instruments, Which Naturally Are Not So ‘Great’, Have Made Wonderful Careers Because Of The Personality, Discipline And Loyalty Of The Singer.

It Takes Work, Perseverance, Devotion And The Understanding, Commitment And Trust To Follow These Guidelines.
I Hear Voices, I Hear Potential, I Express That…But That And Five Cents Will Get You Nowhere Unless Everything Else Works Together.

I Do Not Make Stars; But If You Have Star Quality In All Necessary Areas And You Are Willing To Put Your Ego Aside And Learn, Than Go For It.
Nothing Will Be Achieved Unless You Keep Up Your End Of The Bargain…. Ultimately If You do not Make It, You Have Only To Take Yourself To Task…Don’t Come Accusing Me – You are Braking Up The Wrong Tree!

Please consider carefully what you are doing. You only have ONE instrument. I am not interested in selling books; I want to make a real difference in your life and in your Voice.

No comments: